|AIESM, International Association for Monumental Sculpture Events,
promotes the sculpture and the sculptors at international level.
|The registration as new member to A.I.E.S.M. involves the payment of an annual associative quota of Euro 100,00 ( Hundred Euro) neat from banking expenses, valid 12 months starting since the date of the payment, that will give you the right to receive the services listed at the section below: “Rights of a member”.
The registration to AIESM is possible only for single physical persons. Other associations, institutions or organizations cannot be associated.
a. EFFECT THE PAYMENT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL BANK MONEY TRANSFER OR WITH PAYPAL ON LINE
The payment must be effected on the account number 000041357227
headed to "AIESM"
at the bank: UNICREDIT Banca Di Roma
Address of the bank: Agenzia di Montevarchi, Via Dell'Oleandro 12 -
52025 Montevarchi (Ar), ITALIA
Banking Coordinates IBAN: IT33W0200871541000041357227 - SWIFT: UNCRITM1E99
Effect the payment with Paypal online
|b. SEND THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT
1) If you effected the payment through International banking money transfer, please send an email to: email@example.com specifying your data (name, last name, address, email, etc..) and attaching the receipt of payment in formed: jpg. (resolution: 72 dpis).
2) If you effected the payment on line with Paypal you don't need to send us any receipt as we will be informed by Paypal about it.
c. REGISTRATION AS NEW AIESM MEMBER
Any is the formality you choose for the payment, you will receive an e-mail of Welcome in A.I.E.S.M. with your User name, your Password and the instructions to can create and update your personal space on the web site of A.I.E.S.M.: www.aiesm.com and access to the section "Competitions Details". You will also receive by e-mail the A.I.E.S.M. Bulletin with detailed information on how to apply to sculpture symposiums and competitions worldwide.
|RIGHTS OF A MEMBER
• Receive the A.I.E.S.M. Bulletin on the symposiums and competitions in phase of selection.
The A.I.E.S.M. Bulletin Competition is an useful and effective tool that will inform you about the Worldwide Art opportunities, in practical and exhaustive way. The bulletin will arrive directly into your e-mail box every ten days and it will contain detailed information about every Sculpture competition in phase of selection worldwide, with the formalities of participation and the addresses for the contacts (these two last details are, instead, omitted, in the Newsletter which is open to everybody). The bulletin will be also always available on the web site: www.aiesm.com at the page "Competitions Details", where you will be able to enter only using User name and Password, furnished at the moment of your subscription.
• Personal Space on this website, (see the section "Members" ) where you can insert:
- One personal photo
- N. 6 photos of your more representative works
- Your curriculum
- A brief text above the concepts of your work
- Publicize the results reached in your work or events that concern your activity in the space "News"
- Your complete address and links to other web sites.
After your registration, you will receive your User name and your Password, through which you will have the access to create and update your personal page on this web site.
• Official registration of your name in the A.I.E.S.M. members list.
• Receive information about all the future projects of the Association.
• Free publicity of your exhibitions and events on this site and on a devoted newsletter.
As AIESM member, you will have the possibility to publicize for free your exhibitions and events in the section: "Ongoing Events" of this web site. You will have to send the information using the online form available in the administration panel of your personal space. The information will be revised and published in the section: "Ongoing Events" by 5 days from the day of its receipt, the information will remain visible in the same section of this site until the deadline you will specify in the form, for a maximum period of one month. (the language/s will be the one/s published in the form, no translation's service will be provided by us). The same information will be also published on a dedicated Newsletter that will be sent to a list of distribution of over 7000 e-mail addresses of critics, gallerists, curators, artists.